Registration and Fees
For Presenters: Upon acceptance of abstracts, please login to make payment of conference registration fees before 14 Feb 2017 to enjoy the early bird rate. All presenters and co-presenters must register and pay to attend the conference.
Fees are stated in Singapore dollars and inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). The fees cover the conference package, lunch, and refreshments.
Fees for 3-Day Conference (9 March to 11 March 2017)
|EARLY BIRD (09 JAN – 14 Feb 2017)
|STANDARD (15 Feb – 24 Feb 2017)
For Participants in Singapore
- For local schools, payment can be made through IFAAS (request for E-invoice with full details: school, address, Sub-BU Code and contact person).
- For Singapore cheque payments, please make cheque payable to “National Institute of Education”. Post the cheque to the Conference Secretariat
For Overseas Participants
- By bank draft, please make draft payable to “National Institute of Education” (in Singapore dollars). Indicate on the back of the draft the name of participant and institution. Post the bank draft to the Conference Secretariat.
- For Telegraphic transfer (TT)
- Account Name: National Institute of Education
- Bank: Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation
- Address: 21 Collyer Quay, #09-01, HSBC Building, Singapore 049320
- Account code: 143-011617-001
- Bank code: 7232
- Branch code: 143
- Swift code: HSBCSGSG
- Fax: (65) 68340503
- Tel: (65) 67315133
There might be a charge on receiving funds, to avoid this charge do remind the remitter to bear all charges.
Citi-NIE Financial Literacy Hub
National Institute of Education
1 Nanyang Walk, NIE3-03-147
Successful completion of the registration process will be auto-acknowledged. Official receipts can be issued upon request by email to secretariat. For verification, please contact the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations and requests for refunds must be officially submitted via email to the Conference Secretariat at email@example.com by the registrant no later than 23 Feb 2017. Please quote your conference registration number, personal particulars and mode of payment. 40% of the registration fee will be charged for processing refunds. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after 23 Feb 2017.